Users can enter data in any module in a variety of ways including copy and pasting data directly onto the Data page or uploading an MS-Excel file. In addition to this users can also pull data directly from other systems.
Using integration users can pull data directly from other online software platforms or databases located on client premises. Integration features allow users to:
- Choose from a variety of third party online platforms with pre-built integration to make pulling data easier
- Use recommended mappings between PanXpan module fields and other system fields for faster mapping of fields
- Pull data for a file from multiple platforms, filter data and summarize data by time period
- Enable team members to adjust themselves the date range pulled
- Schedule data to be updated automatically at set intervals or when a file is opened by the user
Proprietary Data Integration for Module Authors
If you are looking to create new modules for the PanXpan platform, modules can also include access to proprietary data that is being offered by the module author. Proprietary data may include demographic data by geography, industry sales figures and trends, key economic indicator data, social media data, etc. Access to the proprietary data can be an optional offering provided to the user for an additional fee. Users could pull the proprietary data directly from the author's systems for use within the module as needed.
Please contact us for more information on integration capabilities and specific integration requirements.